Post A Job
Jobs By Company
Keyword or Job ID
Job Opportunity at
Stephens International Recruiting, Inc.
Posted on Jan 4
+1 (870) 431-5485
Under general supervision, this position provides equipment repair and maintenance, performing substantial maintenance, safety testing and routine repairs in a healthcare environment.
1. Performs significant preventative maintenance/safety tests/calibration for equipment
2. Provides equipment repair throughout responsible area.
3. Completes all necessary record keeping for work orders received and/or finished.
4. Assists in the ordering of parts and supplies necessary for the servicing of medical equipment.
5. Performs cross training to other technicians on acquired skills.
6. Performs other duties as assigned.
Associate’s Degree in a related field required. BMET certification preferred.
Two to five years of related experience.
Must keep up-to-date on technological and medical advances. Must maintain up-to-date understanding of The Joint Commission, NFPA and other regulatory agencies/standards. Must have the ability to repair and maintain a wide variety of equipment.
Must have a valid U.S. driver's license and have a clean driving record.
Must pass a background check and drug screen.
Terms of Usage
MedicalDeviceIndustryNow.com is owned, operated, and copyrighted by Career Marketplace (© 2002-2020, All Rights Reserved)